MotioninJoy Ps3 Pc Controller : Even sometimes we couldn’t able to download and install MotionJoy Ds3 Pc Controller Drivers for PlayStation 3 on Windows Operating System and more issues we find on Windows 8 version. To resolve this issue follow the instructions given to download and install the MotioninJoy drivers carefully. MotionJoy drivers play a prominent role to use PlayStation 3 as it mandatory to download the MotioninJoy Ps3 Pc Controller driver. MotionJoy is a third-party driver which supports to connect the PlayStation 3 to your computer.
Download the latest version of the MotioninJoy and then set up the .exe file and the Run the application from the ZIP file. Here in this article I have mentioned all the steps to Download and Install MotionJoy Ds3 Pc Controller Drivers on your PC/Laptop.
Download and Install MotioninJoy PS3,DS3 Pc Contoller Drivers on your PC/Laptop:
- Download the file from the official website on your PC/Laptop. Choose the destination folder which you remember or else choose the default folder.
- Run the Zip file and the allow the User Account Control as you need to make some changes to your computer by MotionJoy DualShock 3 driver Setup program.
- You need to change the Installation parameters if required and then you need to follow the instructions mentioned as given while installation.
- After the successful Installation, you are allowed to Run DS3_toll which is known as MotioninJoy Gamepad tool and then Click Finish to install the Set-up file.
- Now, you need to install the MotioninJoy Ps3 Pc Controller Drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- Open the MotioninJoy Ps3 Pc Controller Gamepad tool known as DS3_tool and click on Device Manager on the Homepage. Remember that you need to have an Internet connection to your device install the drivers.
- In Device Manager, you can see the instructions mentioned as Click here to view Tutorials, Get a compatible Bluetooth Adapter, Plug in your Play Station 3 Controller and USB Bluetooth Adapters and much more.
- Click on the corresponding link to install the drivers but if you are equipped with more than one Bluetooth Apadaters then unplug all the adapters.
- Now connect your PS Move controller to your PC/Laptop and then as you connect you can see a connection port number in the MotioninJoy Gamepad Tool screen.
- If you do not get any port description then you need to connect it properly or else you need to change the USB adapter.
- Now, check the box and then click on Load Driver label which is at the bottom of the port description.
- While you are installing the drivers you will get a Windows Security notification window whether the drivers are safe to install on your system or not.
- Click on Install button and then it starts installing on your PC/Laptop. You can see the installation process on the MotioninJoy Gamepad tool homepage.
- After few minutes you can see all the drivers installed on your system.
- Click on Home label, to go MotioninJoy Ds3 Pc Controller homepage.
After successful Installation of Drivers, you need to pair the PS Move device with your computer.
How to Pair PS Move Device with Computer
In the MotioninJoy Ps3 Pc Controller Gamepad Tool Homepage, click on BluetoothPair and then plug in the PS Move device USB Adapters to your Computer. As you connect you can see the list of Dual Sock 3 in the homepage. Now, click on Pair Now and you can see the Adapters MAC and Have Paired has the same value (exactly the same). Now Unplug the PS Move device from the system and then click PS button. Now you can see a Red LED light which glows constantly and then you are paired successfully.
Follow the steps carefully because paring the device is a bit complicated and make sure you should have an internet connection while paring the device.